Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Blog Spam



Oh My God! I actually got SPAM on my chat box.

Does that actually mean that people actually think that my blog is great for advertising? This is such an honour, because my readership looks pathetic! It's a joy to see blog spam ok? Please spam more, whoever you are, the guy selling PSPs at $230. (Is it nett price or what? Sounds like a fantastic deal)

Oh well, you know, you can always ask me for advertising space, since nobody would buy any from me, I would give it out FREE, unlike Ms. Snowfall who sells her pixels for like hundreds of dollars and claim that it's cheap. I would do an advertorial and pose for you too, ABSOLUTELY free. I can even throw in my mediocre photoshop skills and video editing techniques with my absolutely heart-able iVideo.

So don't spam lar, anything you want, just ask. OK?

P.s. I want the PSP dude.

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share