Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boomz Shingz

There is a massive amount of things I wish to upload, but I have never gotten down to doing so. Realized I'm getting a bit lazy when it comes to blogging. Not good. Especially when I want to be a professional blogger, LOL! :p

Anyway, the new clip on the Featured Clip section is so boomz and shingz. You cannot miss this! As much as I think Ris Low is a pain in the arse, I am really very amazed at her strength and how she can self deprecate herself to this extent to prevent herself from being attacked further. So Boomz!

And I have to talk about this uncle who left gym in a long sleeved striped shirt and FBT shorts! If that is not bad enough, he was wearing a pair of dirty grey crocs and carrying a Tote bag that looked almost as bad as my mummie's recyclable Cold Storage Environmental Friendly Reusable bag. God! Boy was he confident and sashaying his way out into the food court! Aiyoh. Sibeh Jialat ah! Shingz Shingz Shingz.

Another major Shingz is the uncle who seems like a foreign worker who pee-d into the flower bed that the MP personally grew to beautify our Nanyang Town Estate! (Ok he didn't really grow those shrubs, but the grassroot leaders endorsed the movement). But in any case, super Shingz!! How can like that? So bad lar. Slap slap!

I have so many more boomz and shingz to share, but it just slipped my mind somehow. And I'm tired. So I'm stopping here. :)

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share