Sunday, November 29, 2009

IPPT

I failed my IPPT! And the worst thing is, it's not SBJ I failed, but shuttle run.

GOD! I do not believe I have heard of anyone failing only Shuttle Run. And I am so doomed, I got only a few more days to pass this before my window closes. Definitely reserving Saturday to clear it, but need another session before this to try in case I cannot do it on Saturday! Hoping I can leave earlier from work on Tuesday to attempt IPPT at Safra Jurong.

I actually lost 100 bucks cos of this! Damn... And I ran four times, all at 10.8 seconds, and the passing is 10.7... It's super annoying. Why why why? I must so pass it this time round, or I would have to do RT for like 3 times a week. God! RT? I have never done RT since NS. When has my fitness deteriorated so much?

It must be the food that I have been walloping down my gutter. I have been eating like a famished pig banished to the countryside, away from its pen. Dammit! I better stop before I reminisce and relive the life of fattibombomness that I used to lead back then.

Somebody, put a stop to my binging! :(

Let's pray I pass my shuttle run this time at the partial IPPT retest. I so need to clear it man! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share