Friday, January 08, 2010

Not SO Easy

As I sat stunned browsing through the email histories, I sort of knew that it was impossible that I stay out of the thread. It was a moment of enlightenment, that no matter how well you seem to focus on getting things done, slips still occur once in a while - and when that happens - it is hard to avoid complications.

Never felt that it was anything beyond my league, nor did I feel it had something to do with me, but just knew I had to take some action, and do something. Feeling queasy, even a bit disappointed by efficacy of people, but still, life is always full of hiccups anyway.

Writing in circles is not fun at all, but I believe in being lyrical. It's best if I master the power of coding, then nobody will understand me except those who really do.

teh mnid can raed wahetevr it wnast to...

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share