Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ben and Dillon Goes To JB




Like the title suggested, we went to JB! it was a nice sunny lovely day and we were smoking and sipping our super cheap J-Co coffee with the complimentary donuts and marveling at what a good deal we got when the serviette caught my eye. I took it up to realize that I have to write a message to my CB. And I so wanted to ask my CB to be with me forever. When I scribbled my genuine heartfelt feelings on that wretched piece of tissue, a huge gust of wind emerged from nowhere. A J Co bulb burst and soon, all I hear was CB calling out to me. When I turned, I saw a huge UMBRELLA (mind you, those beach ones that shade like 10 people) darting towards me. I was absolutely flabbergasted, but was rooted to my seat.

Fortunately, the stupid mother of a brolly flew past me, crashed my chair, tripped my expensive branded bag and flew towards the next table, smashing cups and ash trays. All these happened in like 5 seconds. Wrath of God indeed.

CB, We are just not meant to be!!! :(

Other than that final destination experience, all was good. We ate nice Chee Cheong Fun by the stall beside City Square and had plasticy wanton noodles. I was amazed how that whale of a CB gulped every thing down.

Then was Red Box time! Buffet dinner with catering styled food (filling but not delicious) and four hours of KTV at only around 16 bucks per person! What a steal. Hehehe... We sang so many stupid songs like Lady Gaga's Poker Face and Carpenters and Kelly Clarkson. Oh my God fun!!!

And it was time to go. We had to go. And the lovely "叶子楣“ buns were out of stock! Saddddd...

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share