Thursday, July 30, 2009

The eyes are the soul of the heart

Old saying. Truly magnificent.

Been on Od of eye drops for this past one month and still seeing black jellyfish and half the screen with fuzzy words daily. The feeling is horrendous.

I sometimes find myself waking up to a blur picturesque of wobbly images. On better days, I see things clearer but after 5 minutes it dries out and all that is left are fuzziness again. It's pretty tiring to keep trying to focus on things instead of being able to see without stressing the eyes.

What a gift eyesight is to man, now I behold. For people who have bad contact lens habits, or likes to abuse their eyes, take a lesson or two from my plight. Now I just wish to see properly again.

With my glasses on.

1 comment:

AlexisCheong.com said...

i so totally agree, post-lasik. eyes are really like.. damn precious. take care dude.

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share