Monday, August 31, 2009

TGIF on Sunday!

Kinda weird, but that's it man - went for yummylicious rib-eye and mac&cheese at TGI Fridays at Johor Bahru. Wonderful food, cool atmosphere, at a pretty affordable price tag! The exchange rate never fails to make everything in Malaysia so much more enticing. On a seperate note, Happy National Day Malaysia! :)

Some pictures to tempt you! :p







Oh well, the weekend zapped by so fast, and it seems only like yesterday when it all started, since Friday was like a late gathering with the girls. But had so much to eat over this whole weekend. Would have loved to grab some shots of the delicious crabs we had on Friday night, but my hands were too creamed to take out my camera. Truth be told, I didn't bring a camera that day anyway, lol.

Time spent with the raccoon was short but lovely as usual. Raccoon's so cute cos he doesn't understand why I call him a raccoon, nor does he know what a raccoon is! :p Put up a picture of a raccoon for him specially on Facebook! Sure he can tell the resemblance pretty soon. Haha! Anyway, I love Google Image search, you can literally find anything you want. Here's the cutest one!



And the Champagne/Caviar party at my company was alright, even though I felt bad dragging Ben & Stanley alone. Had pretty good Moet Rose and salmon softbread though. The lobster tapas was a bit too chewy for my liking though.



We look like we have been made over with tonnes of foundation and make-up like the "getai aunty" we saw at Starbucks earlier, but thanks Calvin the photographer (who has now become a personal friend) for sending me this pic in private, so wouldn't want it to end up in the corporate shots sent to the Marcomm team! :D

So, that kinda sums up my weekend. So fast, so fast. Monday again! Work work work!

2 comments:

taqi said...

Why u post such an UGLY pic of ur CB?!
Main pic of your blog some more!!!

-firus

--Freelancejoker said...

as long as its not me! :p

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share