Friday, September 18, 2009

Prawning Again

And so this is the first time I went prawning with Stanley. Heard he got the first catch, haha. Was a little tipsy when I reached Lakeside Fishing Village, from some drinks I had with the girls at DY. And I just randomly threw the rod and even though the float didn't submerge, I had a "I see Dead People" moment and twitched it.

Woooooohooooooo... I got a prawn, and a "tagged" one no less.



A tagged prawn ler! How cool is that? Oh by the way, that stupid tag allows you to spin the "Wheel of Fortune" to see how much you can win in cash rebates. Prizes range from $1 to $20. Stupid Ben snatched the opportunity to spin, and guess what?

He freaking spun $1! So angry! I nearly strangled him and left him dead to feed the prawns in the pool! Grrrr...



Anyway, the rest of the session was great. We seem to be on a roll till the end where I just can't get any prawn and Ben went on a hat trick. Super cool. Harvested say, 14 prawns? Our best catch so far since the both of us are cursed prawners. Hahaha!

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share