Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quickie

I have been neglecting this space for too long. Was about to switch off the lights and head to bed but felt immensely guilty, and so decided to log on to see see look look, TCSSPMJ, which incidentally happens to be one of Takeko aka. Alexis' fave phrases. Anyway... I got alot to say, but the heart is willing but the flesh weary, I am rather exhausted from the kopi sessions (actually it is teh) with Mich and Ben.

Quick updates: Life at a certain board in Singapore has been good. Love the colleagues, they have been really helpful and nice. I suddenly felt that I somehow missed the good times at Rice Comms, where I chat with Suz all day long while doing work. Also miss Grace and Grace Junior and all the other nice folks who worked through days and nights with me. I like colleagues who are warm, responsive and friendly. That is rather much more acceptable than to be trapped in an ice cove and having to hold your breath and suffer in silence (good for those who know :)

I wish such days can last, but nonetheless, should I not be granted a permanent position, I know I have to move on. But for now, temp seems great - at least I can take my time to monitor the situation, choose my preferred portfolio and understand the sector more. Patience, Darling, Patience.

Had nice dinner at Holland Village with Mich watching me gobble down my fried rice and chicken cutlet. Am so going back for more. It's so worth it and yummylicious. Thanks baby for passing me your lovely egg-yolkless cookies, they were worth every calorie and drop of perspiration in the sweatfactory. Loves it. Can't wait for the next batch, which I have to fight with the Fatness Ultimate Pinoy for the butter cookies :P

And just hung out with Ben till late, as per normal. Nothing special.

And Mich told me about the Starhub prepaid card which gives 50 free global SMS'es daily just by sending 5 of those at 15 cents each. It's like damn aunty can?! But it's probably going to save me quite a lot in the long run, I think. Just when I was contemplating whether to jump on board this ridiculously cheapo offer, my phone started acting up, and messages to Malaysia (which kinda explains my 500 dollar bill thus far) were rejected and failed to deliver!

Must be the call of someone up there!

Remember, STARHUB ah. Don't anyhow buy! :)

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share