Friday, August 14, 2009

Fairmont and Singapore 2010 YOG

Third day as a YOG Coordinator at Fairmont hotel. As the team is new, there are plenty of opportunities to leverage on, and that sort of keeps me worked to the bone as well. Work has been sufficiently challenging, and I guess sorting out all the remnants and organizing them into a cohesive flow and system is of paramount importance to me right now. After all, I chose to go into this current job for the exciting portfolio. So I shouldn't be complaining, should I?

The Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic One Year Countdown officially begins tomorrow! There would be a big show at the Padang with fun-filled activities. From carnival stores, sporting events, unveiling of countdown clock from Omega, unmasking of certain elements of the two YOG mascots to getting everyone hyped up, this sure is hell of an event.

As a tier one sponsor, Fairmont Singapore will be leading almost 100 of their valued colleagues to form a contingency of hospitality. This big "parade" of sorts seeks to empower employees to proud and enthusiastic ambassadors of the games. Watch out!

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share