Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm missing you, bloggie...

Realized that I have left this space empty for quite some time. Hmmm, somehow this entry line seems replicated from Alexis. Hahahaha! But it truly is the case!

Life at work has been alright, and slowly but surely, I have been learning new things and tasked with new things to do. I like to work, and I like to do well at work. To quote Susie, we are all workaholics inside, and working hard makes her semi happy (it makes me too!).

Oh well, nothing's much exciting in my life, and I go about my usual routines, maybe cept the fact that I am indeed putting on some weight (the mirror and hips dun lie). Sigh! Maybe it's because of work, I have a voracious appetite, but at least I try not to eat out of my three meals a day. Let's just say stopping the Atkins Diet always make make me fatter! :(

I actually feel tired to blog. Am I losing it? Oh dear, maybe it's technology transfer - I realized that I have been on Facebook too much! I am so sorry lil bloggie, I am still here. And I will not give you up again, like I did three years back. :(

No comments:

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share