Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Overkill

I know many insist on dressing to kill, and feel that there is no qualms for overkill on the dress up when heading for an interview, but miscommunications leading to me wearing a suit to a psychometric test isn't pretty, I hope I wasn't the laughing stock of the company!

But oh well, I am seriously hoping this would be the last round of the interviews. Just received a notice that I have successfully met their requirements for the test (which happenes to be a million dollar investment by HQ to identify the suitability and capability of the candidate). I felt it was just like another Facebook Quiz though... Nothing much...

In any case, hope to be starting work soon, bumming around is no good!

1 comment:

uglysingaporean said...

i think i know what you're going to blog about for your next entry...

i've thought of a title already. be innovative, use my title okie. Den you can proudly proclaim your blog to be interactive!

'FYI: I dun need lunch you bitch! Give me back what i deserve! Just a FAIR aMOuNT to qualify for a platinum card!'

STAR HIGHLIGHTS - Beautiful Bali

Bookmark and Share